Grief Resources For Hospices and Other Caregivers
Caregivers have special needs of their own. The following articles are designed to help caregivers take care of themselves as well as those who are suffering from loss.
- Companioning the Bereaved: An Introduction
- Tenet 1: Companioning Principle
- Tenet 2: Companioning Principle
- The Awesome Power of "Telling The Story": Why I'm Proud to be a Grief Counselor
- Caregiver as Gardener: A Parable
- Companioning vs. Treating: Beyond The Medical Model of Bereavement Caregiving
- Growing Through Grief: The Role of Support Groups
- Responding to Problems in the Support Group Setting
- The Bereavement Caregiver's Self-Care Guidelines
Please browse through our other Grief Related Materials:
Proudly Service Hamburg NY and these surrounding communities: Mt. Vernon, Athol Springs, Wanakah, Woodlawn, Blasdell, Buffalo, Pinehurst,
Lake View, North Evans, Creekside, North Boston, Orchard Park, Webster Corners, South Park, NY
Testimonials from our families.....