For and About Grieving Children and Teenagers
Children and teenagers have special needs following the death of a friend or family member. The following articles provide wonderful insight in helping children and teens understand and express their grief.
- Helping Children Cope with Grief
- Helping Teenagers Cope with Grief
- Helping Infants and Toddlers When Someone They Love Dies
- Helping Children with Funerals
- Helping Children Understand Cremation
- Helping a Child Who is Seriously Ill
- Helping a Child Who is Dying
- Helping Grieving Children at School
- Helping Bereaved Siblings Heal
Please browse through our other Grief Related Materials:
Proudly Service Hamburg NY and these surrounding communities: Mt. Vernon, Athol Springs, Wanakah, Woodlawn, Blasdell, Buffalo, Pinehurst,
Lake View, North Evans, Creekside, North Boston, Orchard Park, Webster Corners, South Park, NY
Testimonials from our families.....