Our Mission at Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home Inc.
Our mission is to heal those who have suffered loss with compassion, integrity, and equality. We strive to continually improve our ability to meet their needs by focusing on innovative ideas that build on traditions from our past. We endeavor to leverage and develop our human and financial resources to ensure long-term sustainability, which enhances the community we serve.
Lakeside Memorial Funeral Home, Inc. holds the following values as an integral part of our daily lives. They are the compass that directs our long-term strategies and our daily decisions.
- Integrity -- We maintain a sincere commitment to truth, trust, reliability, and respect.
- Compassion -- We deeply care for the families we serve, and we consciously take into account their feelings and needs.
- Healing -- We have a strong commitment to care for, repair, and make well the community we serve. Especially, in terms of helping others resolve grief associated with loss.
- Equality -- We are committed to ensuring equal opportunity, and in particular, equal treatment for all the families we serve. We treat each person with the same excellence we strive for, regardless of race, religion, creed, gender, financial, or community status.
- Community -- We positively impact the world around us through building relationships. We reach out and help build the surrounding community to make it a better place for current and future generations.
- Innovation -- We are committed to constantly improving our ability to serve grieving people through searching for new ideas and creative problem solving.
- Tradition -- We are concerned with honoring the best practices and legacies of our past. We believe that there is no greater service than caring for those in need, and the traditions of those who came before us form the foundation of the future.
- Profitability -- In order to serve those in need, we will maintain the financial viability of our firm.
Words to Live By
British Prime Minister William Ewart Gladstone (1809 -- 1898) “Show me the manner in which a nation cares for its dead, and I will measure with mathematical exactness, the tender mercies of its people, their loyalty to high ideals, and their regard for the laws of the land.”
Proudly Service Hamburg NY and these surrounding communities: Mt. Vernon, Athol Springs, Wanakah, Woodlawn, Blasdell, Buffalo, Pinehurst,
Lake View, North Evans, Creekside, North Boston, Orchard Park, Webster Corners, South Park, NY
Testimonials from our families.....